Sunday, December 9, 2007

No INK

Last night, I was thinking that even though I was doubled over with menstrual cramps and feeling loopy after taking the medication that was supposed to make me feel better..I'd print some pictures to complete the Quickutz challenge I have on Two Peas. I have an Epson Photo Printer for my computer and an Epson PAL printer that runs off of memory cards and only prints 4 X 6...Wouldn't you know both tell me with no previous warnings that they are absolutely out of ink. I was like..okay.. where is that Office Depot coupon that I have for $10 off a $50 purchase. I know what I am going to get now....And I definitely know where I am going today.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Isn't that the way it goes?? I ran out of printer ink not long ago and actually ran out of adhesive the other day. Not good!! Thx for visiting my blog! Janet

laverneboese said...

You poor thing...I just bought my ink this evening. I know how you feel :(