Monday, December 31, 2007

Scrap goals 2008

Today is the last day of 2007. Wow, really!? I plan on going to Michael's Arts and Crafts to pick up a few things, go grocery shopping, and get to bed early, because I have a slight sinus problem and sleep seems to help me. I am posting my scrapbooking goals and I hope to scrap them this week too.

my scrapbooking goals for 2008.

-Complete 150 LOs
-Continuing blogging
-Do more phootshoots at different locations.
-organize scraproom
-Plan an all day scrap
-take more pictures of my everyday routine.

5 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Wonderful goals for 2008! Hope you are feeling better soon. :)

Jan said...

What great goals!!! Mine are very similar.
Hope you feel better soon!!!
Happy New Year!!

Theresa said...

Happy New Year

Stella said...

Awesome goals!! Good luck! Happy new year!

Janet said...

These are great goals! 150 layouts would be awesome! Happy New Year, a bit late! Janet