Saturday, January 19, 2008

Photo and Response

















A few people have asked me about this picture. So I must tell you that the police car was just parked in a residental parking lot in front of a building down the street from my home. I have seen it quite often just parked there. It called to me and said this is your next picture and I didn't look around, I didn't look over my shoulder. I placed my mirror on the car and looked for my photo. Sometimes that is just the way you get results and do it quick before someone sees and has a chance to say anything! Just kidding. This post is in response to my vlog:Inspired by Ali Edwards. You can see my other photos at my flickr account .

4 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Glad to know you didn't get taken downtown for questioning. ;)

Alexandra said...

I think you would have enjoyed being taken downtown by police...just kidding... BUT just imagine what a great layout that would make.

Janet said...

I loved Ali's idea! The mirror is a great twist on it! The things we do for art! ;-)

The Linden Row said...

Amazing. The impact created by the use of a framed mirror in situ is stunning. The lighting differential created by photographing the mirror in shade while you stand in full ambient really creates an eye catching point of focus for some of your self portraits.