Sunday, January 27, 2008

Photos: Train Tracks


I wanted to tell you about this dress in the picture. I have had it over fourteen years. It was in the back of the closet. I don't have that many dresses. An old boyfriend bought it for me for this big Christmas party he invited me to. I love the color and had a difficult time finding shoes to match it. I was pleased to be able to wear it again. And this time I wasn't worried about the shoes!



I was definitely going for the fashion editorial look. The skill that I hope to acquire is to be able to get some great model poses and use the camera on the tripod without having to take 321 photos! That is how many photos I took that day. I did another photoshoot in a park that was next door to the tracks. Now what am I going to do with all these photos?! Oh maybe I'll scrap them. Have a wonderful day and thanks for looking.

7 comments:

scrapperjen said...

More great photos! You look very sassy. I am WAY too self conscience to take pictures of myself.
Thanks for sharing!

Journeys of the Mind said...

Awesome photos!!

Janet said...

These are really beautiful photos. You're doing a great job capturing the look you're after! And I love the dress, with those shoes!

Alexandra said...

GREAT poses

Heather said...

Great photos! And how daring of you to be there when the train was coming. I think I would have freaked out a bit! When you do the self-portraits using the tripod how do you know where to focus?

Colleen said...

Great pics and good for you for getting in front of the camera!

Jenna Franklin said...

These are great! I live right next to a switching yard - why on earth have I never thought to take pics there??