Saturday, July 5, 2008

Today,

Today, I affirm that I love myself therefore, I behave and think in a loving way to all people for I know that which I give out returns to me multiplied.. I only attract loving people in my world for they are a mirror of what I am. This is one of my affirmations. I think about this every time something happens to me that I don't prefer. I think what did I do to attract it. Could I have been nicer in this situation/another situation? Could I have made a different choice. Things I think about. Have a wonderful Day.

4 comments:

Linda said...

This is a great affirmation, I try to behave in that way too. Lately I have been repeating to myself, 'good positive feelings' and it just brings more good things my way. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Lee said...

I believe the exact same! Great affimation.

Gabrielle said...

It starts from within.

Janet said...

Wonderful post. I firmly believe that so much of what we get from life has to do with how we look at things. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!